Friday, October 19, 2012

Danny's Week 7 Predictions - Start 'Em Up

Welcome to the first weekly addition of Start em up... each week I will suggest players to play souly based on who I play in my leagues.... having the most PA in 3 out of my 5 leagues... i feel I can redirect my awful awful luck to helping my fellow friends on who to start in their other leagues and this one..... I will see how my record is each week on my picks QBs need 20... RBs 15 and WRs 12 and TE 10 in order for a win... I will also give a lock of the week and if by chance I play multiple defenses or kickers i will suggest them...I will try and pick AT LEAST 3 people and players so without further adu....

1) Ray Rice - A no brainer... just traded him away in one league and play him in 2 other leagues this week... LOCK OF THE WEEK... in fact... easy 20 pts

2) Greg Olson - You need him... play him.. he is bound to break out against me this week

3) Bills Def - I am 1st in points in this league with a record of 1-5... my opponant cant do anything wrong this year... puuuttt it on the board.... YEEESS!

4) Darren Sproles - 15 pts... no problem... see above with Ray Rice

5) Romo to Austin - how many times have I been scored upon in my Saginaw league with a QB to WR combo... well Manning to Cruz was fun..... they will hook up at least once... prolly twice

SUPER SHOCKER....

Nate Burleson - gonna come down to my JJs league to him... look for him to butt rape my on Monday night just like Bears def did to me 2 weeks ago...

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment