Saturday, December 15, 2012

Terry's Song

So I thought it was only right to post Terry's song the same week that I'm playing him this week. Note: only lyrics, didn't have time to learn it and make a video. The song is called "Jensen's Walk of Fame" and is written to "Hall of Fame" by the Script. Though Jensen's name is in the title and it does indirectly does poke fun at Jensen. This is a song about Terry picking up Jensen's touch and continuing the tradition if you will. I do have to thank Meghan (Jensen's girlfriend) for the inspiration for this song. Also I'd like to tease that if PBODY does some how make it to the finals, I will have a big surprise for everyone with the first Ghastin music video with a song about PBODY again.....That is all enjoy!

-Ghastin

No comments:

Post a Comment